Penn Group Deals
Da-Lite Advantage Manl with CSR 123D MW
Advantage Manl with CSR 123D MW
Out of stock
The 20897, by Da-Lite, is designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim, the Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen’s trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work. Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling. The Advantage® Manual screen features simple in ceiling installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage. Screens with CSR ensure a quiet and controlled return to the case, and must be fully extended during use.
- Da-Lite Advantage Manual CSR 65” (H) x 104” (W) Wide (16:10)
- Finished case edges provide a clean look and comfortable build-in of ceiling tiles.
- Offered exclusively by Da-Lite, the Controlled Screen Return (CSR) system adds an impressive feature to the Advantage design.
- The CSR system ensures the quiet controlled return of the screen into the case providing optimal performance and smooth, consistent operation.
- Screens with the CSR feature must be fully extended. There are not intermediate stopping positions.
- Designed for ceiling recessed installation.
|Manufacturer||Da-Lite Screen Company|
|Manufacturer Part Number||20897|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.da-lite.com|
|Product Line||Advantage Manual|
|Product Name||Advantage Manual Projection Screen|
|Product Type||Projection Screen|
|Diagonal Image Size||123″|
|Screen Fabric||Matte White|
|Screen Folding Mechanism||Manual|
|Form Factor||Ceiling Mount|
|Certifications & Standards||UL|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority||GREENGUARD Gold|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|