Blackmagic Design Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 12K w/ PL Lens Mount
The Black Magic URSA Mini Pro 12K is a revolution in digital film with a 12,288 x 6480 12K Super 35 sensor and 14 stops of dynamic range, built into the award winning URSA Mini body. The incredible 12,288 x 6,480 Super 35mm sensor comes with PL mount as standard and has the extra resolution you need for high end production. With a massive 80 megapixels per frame at 60fps in RAW, you can capture perfect stills and motion shots in a single camera! URSA Mini Pro 12K also includes a SuperSpeed USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 expansion port for recording to incredibly fast NVMe SSDs.
URSA Mini Pro 12K’s extreme resolution goes well beyond traditional motion picture film! You get the benefits of shooting with film including incredible detail, wide dynamic range and rich, deep color. Perfect for feature films, episodic television and immersive, large format IMAX. The incredible definition around objects makes it ideal for working with green screen and VFX including compositing live action and CGI. Super sampling at 12K means you not only get better color and resolution at 8K, but also a smoothness that comes from making aliasing invisible.
The URSA Mini Pro 12K sensor and Blackmagic RAW were designed together to make 12 bit RAW workflows in 12K effortless. As an incredibly efficient next generation codec Blackmagic RAW lets you shoot 12K and edit on a laptop, a capability that simply isn’t possible with other codecs. The massive resolution of the sensor means you can reframe shots in post for delivery in 8K and 4K. It’s like a multi camera shoot with only one camera. And it’s perfect for great looking vertical and square video, too.
- Wireless Bluetooth Camera Control
- Digital Film, Extreme Resolution
- Cinematic Super 35 12K Sensor
- Shoot in 12K, Edit on a Laptop
- Blackmagic RAW Fueled Image Capture
- Optimized for Fast Flexible Post Production
- Generation 5 Color Science
- Full Resolution at Higher Frame Rates
- High Band Width Recording
- Easy to Use Blackmagic OS
- Revolutionary Lightweight, Portable Design
- Interchangeable Lens Mounts
- Built in Precision ND Filters
- USB-C for Direct Recording to External Disks
- High Resolution Monitoring and Camera Control
- Digital Slate for Fast Metadata Entry
- Includes DaVinci Resolve Studio
- Total Video Inputs: 1 x 12G-SDI
- Total Video Outputs: 1 x 12G-SDI, 1 x 3G-SDI Monitoring.
- SDI Rates: 1.5G, 3G, 6G, 12G.
- Analog Audio Inputs: 2 x XLR analog switchable between mic, line and AES audio. Phantom power support.
- Analog Audio Outputs: 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack, supports iPhone microphone for talkback.
- Reference Inputs: Tri-Sync/Black Burst/Timecode.
- Remote Control: 1 x 2.5mm LANC input for Rec Start/Stop, plus Iris and Focus control using compatible lenses.
- 1 x USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 2 with power delivery for external drive recording
- 1 x USB Type-C for software updates
- Microphone: Integrated stereo microphone
- Built in Speaker: 1 x mono speaker
- SD Video Standards: None
- HD Video Standards: 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- Ultra HD Video Standards: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30, 2160p50, 2160p59.94, 2160p60
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 424 Level B, SMPTE 2081-1, SMPTE 2082-1
- SDI Audio Sampling: 48 kHz and 24 bit
- Media: 2 x CFast 2.0 card slots, 2 x SD UHS-II card slots, 1 x USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 expansion port with power delivery for recording to external media
- Media Format: Can format media to ExFAT (Windows/Mac) or HFS+ (Mac) file systems
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Bitrate: 5:1, 8:1, 12:1, 18:1
- Blackmagic RAW Constant Quality: Q0, Q1, Q3, Q5
External Control: Blackmagic SDI Camera Control Protocol, iPad control, Bluetooth control, 1 x 2.5mm LANC for lens and record control.
Power Supply: 1 x External 12V power supply. 12 pin Molex connector for rear battery plate
External Power Input:
- 1 x 4 pin XLR port for external power or battery use
- 1 x 12 pin Molex connector on rear battery plate
- Custom V-mount battery plate with D-tap +12V regulated output from camera
Power: Rear camera mount compatible with industry standard V-mount or gold mount battery plates.
- 1x Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 12K Body
- 1x Turret dust cap
- 1x PL lens mount
- 1x Power supply
- 1x DaVinci Resolve Studio activation key
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
The Blackmagic Design Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 12K offers legendary image quality, versatility, and professional level quality without sacrificing the budget. Blackmagic Design Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 12K w/ PL Lens Mount is the ideal digital cinema camera for churches and pro installations.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.