JBL Control 328C 8″ Coaxial Ceiling Loudspeaker with HF Compression Driver
8in Coax Ceiling Speaker with 12in Waveguide. Broadband 120Coverage. 250 Watts, 45 Hz to 18 kHz Frequency Response, 93 dB Sensitivity. 2412H Compression driver. 12in Round Ported Baffle/Waveguide x 6.3in Deep.
8″ Coaxial Ceiling Loudspeaker with HF Compression Driver
Control 328C has been engineered from the ground up to deliver exceptional next-generation performance in a coaxial point source design ceiling loudspeaker.
- Consistent 120° broadband pattern control covers an extremely large area.
- Shaped mounting baffle provides the pattern control of a 300 mm (12 in) horn from a 200 mm (8 in) driver.
• 200 mm (8 in) woofer with Kevlarre inforced cone and 50 mm (2 in) voice-coil.
• 25 mm (1″ exit) compression driver.
- Extraordinary clarity for speech and vocals with extended frequency response for music.
- 250 Watt power handling with very high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange.
- Clean, contemporary grille and optional backbox available
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.