Great meetings start with great sound, and as the world leaders in professional audio, that’s something we know a thing or two about.
We’ve reinvented meeting room audio for modern ways of working, with eight professional-grade microphones and precision voice detection.
Intelligent algorithms automatically identify and remove residual echo and static noise, and we added an array of four powerful speakers in a zero-vibration stereo setup, to fill the room with premium, high-definition sound.
However you work, Jabra PanaCast 50 is engineered to keep you talking.
- This video conferencing camera lets you and your team enjoy the true business quality experience and allows you to collaborate with documents and white boards during the meetings
- 13 Megapixel and 30 fps work proficiently to give you promising webcam experience
- Can zoom out and zoom in up to 6x and lets you view the objects clearly
- Relish video conferencing with the integrated microphone facility
- Inside is the USB 3.0 interface that makes sure the webcam – computer connection is discernibly permanent without any disturbances
- Whiteboard sharing: Captures anything you write on a whiteboard in real-time, enhancing readability
- Safety Capacity Insights: Real time notifications in case room occupancy guidelines are breached
- Room Usage Insights: Visual dashboard data enables you to analyze meeting history and reconfigure office spaces accordingly
- Plug-and-play connectivity: Instant collaboration
|Manufacturer Part Number||8201-232|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.gnnetcom.com|
|Product Name||PanaCast 50|
|Product Type||Video Conferencing Camera|
|Display & Graphics|
|Effective Resolution||13 Megapixel|
|Maximum Video Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Maximum Frame Rate||30 fps|
|Field Of View (FOV) Angle||180°|
|Host Interface||USB 3.0|
|Cable Length||6.56 ft|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|